“Friday June 14, 2019 (Ask the Theologian)” from Ask The Theologian by Dr. Randy White. Released: 2019. Track 933. Genre: Speech.
- What does the parable of Mark 4:26-30 to mean?
- Where does the Bible address the age of accountability?
- I’ve just begun studying the book of Galatians. I’m having a little trouble with the timeline of chapter 1:15-24 and Acts 9 and 12. Do these go together or is it just Acts 9 and Galatians 1?
- Can you help me understand how the Christian fits into the kingdom as a non-Jew?
- A local Baptist Church recently changed its name to “The Avenue” why do you think churches no longer want to be associated with any denominational name?
- Can you address the view that some have regarding some raptured people going into judgment during the millennium? It appears that they, those who hold this view, put the church into obvious Kingdom territory.
- Since Jesus fulfilled the law, can you touch on the moral and royal laws and their purpose today?