“Friday June 21, 2019 (Ask the Theologian)” from Ask The Theologian by Dr. Randy White. Released: 2019. Track 936. Genre: Speech.
- The poll today is, what translation of Scripture do you chiefly use?
- Does Rev 2:9 and Rev 3:9 have anything to do with those who are involved in replacement theology?
- Given the recent debates in the SBC about women in teaching. How do you see 2 Tim 2:12, as a prohibition against teaching men or something else?
- I’m trying to witness to someone and they asked me where does Jesus claim to be God. Would you mind helping me with that?
- There are many historians that believe the authors of the Bible would have read the book of Enoch and some even reference it. If this is the case, why does the church shy away from this book?
- Is there a difference between an abomination and a sin?
- Should a young woman refrain from teaching her elders?