“Monday June 10, 2019 (Ask the Theologian)” from Ask The Theologian by Dr. Randy White. Released: 2019. Track 929. Genre: Speech.
- Acts 20:21 Paul is testifying to both Jews and Greeks repentance to God and faith toward Jesus Christ.
- I have a question about how to address hymns that are unbiblical or incorrect in their biblical stance. For instance, in my former church, like on the 4th of July weekend, we would sing the Battle Hymn of the Republic which from the way I hear the words it is built on a post millennial kingdom theology. How would you deal with this situation in a local church from a congregant’s perspective?
- I’m still confused on the issue of baptism and Acts 2:38. Did Peter change his mind of its necessity over time?
- The book of John was written so that people back then would believe and of course the Jewish people think that it’s written to us and that’s not our doctrine.
- How would you approach someone who believes the prophets and apostles were wrong about the kingdom being physical instead of spiritual?
- Can you enlighten me on why God said that He would love Jacob but not his brother, what does that mean?