“Monday June 3, 2019 (Ask the Theologian)” from Ask The Theologian by Dr. Randy White. Released: 2019. Track 925. Genre: Speech.
- Commentary on Theological Seminaries.
- In Acts 9:5 can you expound on the last part “it is hard to kick against the pricks” and why NASB and others omit it? Was this Jesus speaking?
- Would you please comment on the growing issue of contemplative prayer? This seems very dangerous.
- Do all seminaries push psychology?
- What are your thoughts on psychology and the church? Is there any value or is it a ploy to get Christians away from the sufficiency of Scripture?
- What Bible program are you using?
- When I read Ephesians 2:11-22 it seems to clearly indicate that Gentiles became a part of the Commonwealth or citizens of Israel when they are saved, however, many disagree, what say you?
- When the “spiritual kingdom” instead of the “earthly kingdom” position is proposed – is there any other scripture appealed to besides John 18:36?