“Tuesday June 11, 2019 (Ask the Theologian)” from Ask The Theologian by Dr. Randy White. Released: 2019. Track 930. Genre: Speech.
- Please explain how long that Israel was in slavery in Egypt?
- What is your opinion on Joel Rosenberg’s premise that the Anti-Christ will be a Muslim?
- What does the Bible say about dead babies? I heard Calvinism teaches that they are lost.
- How did Moses know about Christ other than being the prophet of God? Ref Hebrews 11:24.
- What is your opinion on Freemasons being involved in the church? For example, of the church board and in leadership.
- Hebrews 10:25 is often used to encourage people to attend church services. What are your thoughts?
- Can you expound on John 6:44 please? Some people use this to say that not all are drawn and therefore they are not all saved nor if they would profess and then walk away.
- How many judgments are there 1 or 3?
- Are the angels in the book of Jude verse 8 a reference to the sons of God (angels) in Genesis 6 verse 2?