“Wednesday June 5, 2019 (Ask the Theologian)” from Ask The Theologian by Dr. Randy White. Released: 2019. Track 926. Genre: Speech.
- In Revelation 19:7-8 who is the wife? Also, later in the book it talks about the bride and identifies it as the great city the holy Jerusalem.
- In Acts 26, where Paul is before Agrippa, and in 14:23 he recounts the calling of the message that he is given. He seems to say he was given two messages one of OT Scriptures concerning Christ and the second was revealed unto him. In vs 19-23 is he referring to the first message, that Christ as revealed in the OT, was not the mystery revelation?
- Mark 1:4 and Acts 2:38 is the same message which is that of the gospel kingdom, do you see this clearly as well?
- Do you believe that the ten horns are ten regions or kingdoms as Andy believes in his latest Pastures Point of View?
- Do you teach baptism and the Lord’s Supper demonstrates an individual’s obedience to God?
- Where was the Garden of Eden and does it still exist?
- Would it be appropriate to direct someone to John 13:20 if they are struggling with accepting the gospel and authority given unto Paul?