Wednesday February 12, 2020 (Ask the Theologian) from Ask The Theologian by Dr. Randy White. Released: 2020. Track 1,058. Genre: Speech.
- Commentary on gender neutral restrooms at colleges and universities.
- In your Romans series you reference the “saints” as first century Jewish believers. Are these Jews, in Romans, kingdom gospel believers that Paul is trying to convert to the mystery gospel, or is he just differentiating between the circumcision and uncircumcision?
- 1 Corinthians 15:2 (KJV). What is “believed in vain” mean here?
- I have a book from the Complete Biblical Library on the book of Acts. It is a study Bible with an interlinear. Have you heard of it?
- Commentary on SBC’s Business Meetings.
- Does 1 Tim 2:15 say that women will be saved by child bearing?
- Without the aid of physical paper or book chart, how do you keep the kings of Judah and Israel straight?
- Could vain belief be linked to the peer pressure everyone else went forward, etc. Can someone have a simple acceptance of the facts without actually placing their faith in Jesus?