Monday March 23, 2020 (Ask the Theologian) from Ask The Theologian by Dr. Randy White. Released: 2020. Track 1,084. Genre: Speech.
- Check out the Dispensational publishing blog’s first article.
- There are several places in scripture that refers to removing the name from the book of life. I think all the people of all time originally appeared in the book of life, but if a person died in sin his or her own name is removed from the book of life. This book has nothing to do with eternal salvation does that make sense to you?
- In Romans 5:1, does peace mean that the wrath of God is not being poured out on us because we were delivered from the wrath to come?
- Do you think that Jephthah sacrificed his daughter to fulfill his vow in Judges 11:30-40?
- Do you still hold that the church is not the Bride of Christ?
- What does Psalm 46:10 really mean? It is so overused out of context!
- In 2 Timothy 1:9 is Paul speaking of he and Timothy or exclusively to the body of Christ?
- How can you explain to people who Israel is today? Many believe the church and Israel are the same. Is there scripture to use or an easy way of explaining to those who don’t understand?
- What are the greatest lessons theological and practical that the church should learn from this coronavirus issue, and how does the coronavirus affect pastors?